Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Is A Bubble Size Lump On The Inside Of The Virgina My Dog Has A Lump On Her Back And It Started To Form A Blister Like Bubble, And It Eventually Started To Bleed

My dog has a lump on her back and it started to form a blister like bubble, and it eventually started to bleed - what is a bubble size lump on the inside of the virgina

First, I noticed one thing at a lump sum in the back, but my friend told me that he must go. And as far as I know, that these newly formed bubble today. It was exhausting, but still important. There is also purple / blue only now that the bubble formed. Is the size of a room. I can not go to the vet until Monday, but I wanted to see if someone can tell me what it is or what I make them keep clean. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

5 comments:

Spritey said...

This was done to my dog years ago. Basically you take your dog to the vet is the best, but now surrounded with great caution and clean the skin / fur around her. She let go of the flight, but do not let your dog lick touch /. That makes things even worse.

Spritey said...

This was done to my dog years ago. Basically you take your dog to the vet is the best, but now surrounded with great caution and clean the skin / fur around her. She let go of the flight, but do not let your dog lick touch /. That makes things even worse.

-whitz-... said...

Sounds like a cyst or an abscess ... If so, it's not a big deal if it is infected ... It could also be a kind of insect bite ... Rinse gently with warm water and put some antibiotic ointment on it

kittensl... said...

Could an abscess or perhaps a snack or a little stung.

Stars in the eyes02 said...

How to keep clean, to clean as a cut in a man. hydorgyn PROXID cleaned and put cream and anti-skeptic in him and kick to the shape of a dog holding again.

Post a Comment