Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kids With Learning Disabilities Do You Think Kids With Learning Disabilities?

Do you think kids with Learning disabilities? - kids with learning disabilities

the test should be excluded from participation?

It is a difficult question for me because I
a learning disability. I feel if you give these children
Many breaks are also
real world and the people and employers to
they break. I expected the same and
I was for a rude awakening. There is no excuse
a 18 years old to read music level.I 3 or 4, said he would understand the world
And it is a lie. Do not even understand to this day.

1 comment:

Mark Halpert "Success Coach" said...

No - kids with learning disabilities are often bright right-brained learners -- who can do very well if they are taught to their strengths

Our daughter had a learning disability and with the 3D Learner Program (R) my wife developed she improved her reading 4.2 grade levels in 7 months

Edison, Einstein and Disney may have had a learning disability

It would be a major mistake to exclude all students with disabilities from testing

On the other hand, it would be wise to exclude certain kids -- if we are teaching a 5th grader at the 1st grade level -- they should not have to take a 5th grade test

Post a Comment