Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Klipsch Sound Dock Which Sound Dock Should I Get For My 2nd Generation IPod Nano?

Which sound dock should I get for my 2nd Generation iPod Nano? - klipsch sound dock

I can hardly wait for the wonderful and powerful sounds. I hate it .... 3 Favorites

1.Altec Lansing inMotion iM7
2.Bose SoundDock Digital Music System
IGroove 3.Klipsch

I really want the inMotion iM7, because it very portable. I think Bose is overrated in name only. I do not know many of the iGroove.

*** Please note that I am) to BRAND NEW nano (2.-generation iPod, have .****

My iPod SoundDock meets these? Which is better? Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

twigg808 said...

I have not seen any comments on this particular model, Altec Lansing, but everyone else is very good.

Klipsch is usually a premium brand as well, but I hear that iGroove has some problems.

Bose, as always, is ridiculously overrated.

View comments on http://www.ilounge.com/ accessories for the iPod every time they leave.

Post a Comment