Saturday, January 23, 2010

Indomethacin And Drug_uses Can I Take Indomethacin Twice A Day Instead Of Three Times?

Can I take Indomethacin twice a day instead of three times? - indomethacin and drug_uses

The doctor gave me to treat my indomethacin spndylitis spondylitis and says to 3 times a day 8 hours. This is a problem for me because I did not awake 16 hours a day, I am above all, because you will be taken with food. It would be much easier to just twice a day. How much would this decrease the effectiveness?

3 comments:

MÄTRÍX said...

Yes, there will be less effective if the dose is lowered. I suggest it as directed by your doctor if you have the medicine to work.

I wish you good health!

ajmill19... said...

Indomethacin is a potent NSAID, but the way he works, pain and inflammation control comes with constant use over time. Take advantage of giving the doses only twice a day instead of three, only 2 / 3 of daily dose. It would be a good thing.

This is certainly something you want to discuss with your doctor because it would take a new recipe, with them, the same twice daily (total daily, could write, but divided into two rather than three doses). It is a sustained release formulation, which have only taken once or twice a day.

In any case, you still need to talk to your doctor about a new regulation. I do not want to start cutting the pills on their own.

David B said...

trying to discover.

Post a Comment