Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Car Was Repossessed In Nj Now What Sold A Car In NJ, New Owner Will Not Register In Her State?

Sold a car in NJ, new owner will not register in her state? - my car was repossessed in nj now what

I sold a car in New Jersey, someone in California. I went to the DMV in Jersey for the transaction. Now refuses, the person who can register the vehicle in California, New Jersey does not fully transfer the registration. As such, I am still responsible for the car (depending Jersey DMV). I can not complain, I can back what are my options?

1 comment:

Bull de said...

Tell the new owner issued a report of stolen vehicles and stands firmly in contact with a local recovery. If this does not scare the registration of the vehicle would contact a lawyer.

Post a Comment