Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Long Can I Drive With A Bill Of Sale In Nys Is It Okay To Drive An Unregistered Car With Insurance In California?

Is it okay to drive an unregistered car with insurance in California? - how long can i drive with a bill of sale in nys

I am in the process of obtaining parts for the protocol, but takes longer than expected. The last game (which purchased the car from) and received the title of the car. I have a certificate and insurance and are looking to draw in a car. Can I treat it? What are the consequences?

3 comments:

LT said...

Check with the DMV ... In my state, I have 30 days to obtain the transfer of ownership or if it is registered. In the meantime, if I plates and insurance, which can drive the car legally.

(WOW! Everyone is smart enough to know my state laws and do not even know what state I live, I would be so clever.)

Peedlepu... said...

You can not legally the vehicle until you register your name. If this were a private sale for you, so I hope that the seller him a clear title when you bought the car. This means that the car was in the names of suppliers and thus entered the right to sell, and there are no privileges in the car. Without a clear title, which probably never be able to register the car. In California, a sales agreement is a little weight to the DMV. They want a clear title.

cupar said...

and not a car accident injured when a minimum fine of $ 200.

Post a Comment