Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Netgear Wireless Setup How Do I Setup My Netgear Wireless Router To Connect To My Computer Wirelessly?

How do I setup my Netgear wireless Router to connect to my computer wirelessly? - netgear wireless setup

I have a Netgear WGR614 54 Mbps Wireless Router and I want to know if there is a way to connect to the PCI wireless (802.11g 54 Mbps) on my PC. I like most to the Linksys router to have my ADSL router Sparkcom Ports 4 LAN, telephone and make the ADSL signal to the wireless PCI card connected to transfer.

I think it should be possible, he said, works with a LAN network adapter to the computer, but I do not see why it should not connect wirelessly.

And my next question ... How can this be done? I have it for weeks and this is my last resort. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment