Friday, November 20, 2009

Causes Excessive Flatulence How Can I Let The People I Know Who I Want To Date Without Scaring Them Off..?

How can I let the people I know who I want to date without scaring them off..? - causes excessive flatulence

I have a condition that causes excessive flatulence. It's so embarrassing, but is something that I have no control. I do not know how this is not an unpleasant conversation between somebody I'm out of interest. I decided before the day of someone I have to say, it is inevitable that soon all know, and when I heard they thought it was a pig. So I think you better have a conversation with someone I like, we really have before our time. How do I do that without scaring too?

2 comments:

me said...

I do not know if that's all you want, but I have an interesting TV work when a type of underwear a man for people with exactly this problem invented. I think it is for people with Crohn's disease, but it could be something else. It was pretty cool. There is forced air flowing through the anus passed through a series of filters, which was published as the smell of it. Sorry, I can not remember his name, but I'm sure that if you do some research on the Internet, you can find.

Finally, as the tag problem, I think you have to do is direct and to the earth for him. And someone whom I thank you for your honesty! We all do it anyway.

Jaymee said...

be like "Hey Baby is .. i fart a lot, if not hope that bothers you. want to go out with me?"

lol im joking, idk be yourself.

Post a Comment